Thursday, March 10, 2016

Planning and moving

The finish line is in site! With all the stress and frustrating on our house situation we were able to move up the closing date! In just ONE week we will close and officially be homeowners again. It will be such a sigh of relief when it's done.
I like to have a plan for everything and for this move I have to say that I am the most organized out of all our moves, it makes for a less overwelming experience. It helps that much of our stuff was still in boxes, but I've been needing to go through them and purge and sort and label again. I feel we have come a long way since our first apartment when we got married. Even though we have three kids now, I'm learning to live with less and live with contentment.
The most exciting thing about a new house is everything I get to do to it over the period of time we are there! I did get to do a couple rooms in our last house, but each room was different and "decorated" already. With this house it's a blank slate with white walls and LOTS of room, so I've been brainstorming since the moment I stepped foot in the front door.
With all the things we will be giving up living in an apartment, we are definitely ready to enjoy the perks to home living again. We can't wait to have guests, and visitors. So if you're headed this way, know we have a place for you to stay!
We have more exciting news that I can't wait to share, but I'll keep that for a different post.
Thank you to everyone for thinking of us and keeping up with our life as we are so far away from you. We love you and miss you all. Don't forget to check out my Instagram for pictures!!