Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thoughts of the year.

This month has been so busy, which is why I haven't posted lately. I thought I would get in a few thoughts while I can, before the month is over. First of all I want to thank God for giving me such a wonderful husband, and child. Mark has been such an encourager throughout this past year, I have gone through a lot of changes in myself and we have talked about so many different things. I am so glad he's willing to help me and stick with me in anything. I am also thankful for my family, and my Mother especially because I have needed a lot of guidance with things, and I know I can go to her and get a positive and christian out look on things. I am trying to be more like Christ in EVERYTHING, and it's really hard not to want to do the same things I've done for 23 years, but I am working so hard, and have seen a lot of good come out of it. I've made so many new friends this last year and I'm so glad that I can hang out with people who understand me, and who are in the same stage in life I am. I can't wait to continue on this journey to find out more about myself and more ways I can show Christ to others. We are getting ready to go on our first family vacation in two years, and our family is really excited about it! In the last two years, our lives have changed and we are so ready to just get out of this town and relax together. We are staying in Door County in a log cabin in the woods with my family. Mom, Dad, brothers, Sister and husband and family. So we'll have a big crowd, but still have some time alone to take a walk, or go to the beach or bike the trails. I have a feeling this vacation will help with the stress level I am at. I am hoping to just let everything fade away and come back home knowing I can handle anything with God's help. MOPS is starting up again in September, and I am taking on the role of a DGL again. It gives me great pleasure knowing that I can touch the lives of other mothers who are going through some of the same struggles I face as a stay at home Mom. And I get a lot of encouragement from them. I am so excited to see where this year takes me and can only imagine it to be better than the last! Thanks for those who take the time out of their busy schedules to listen to my thoughts, adventures, worries, and fears. It means a lot to me knowing that someone cares what goes on in my life, even though I know GOD does.