Monday, July 2, 2018

Our updated house pictures

HEEYYY!!! It's been sooo long and I know you've missed us! I posted about our homeschooling yesterday but I've been meaning to post pictures of our new house. If you follow me on Instagram you've seen some of the updates we've done already, and if you don't follow me, you're missing out!! PS. You don't have to create an account to follow me, just go to the website and search for me. So ANNNNYYYYWAAYYYY, Friday marked 9 months since we made our fourth move in four years and I seriously can't believe all we have accomplished already!!  It's amazing that out of the four houses we've owned, we've done the most to this one in the shortest amount of time.  Must be because I'm finding my thrifty/DIY groove. LOL, or I'm just really motivated to make it feel like home. SO here are just a few pictures of what we have been up to for the last nine months. I hope you enjoy them as much as we have!