Thursday, December 26, 2013

It's a Christmas Miracle

Well if you thought our Christmas picture was the one on our Christmas card, you were wrong! LOL, although that was the plan, we found a new creative way to combine our actual Christmas picture and the exciting news we have received!!
So besides the miracle of this being the first picture we took and we are all smiling, we did just find out we are expecting our third child!! It is an even more exciting time for us, because my sister and my sister in law are also currently pregnant! So my mom and dad will now go from 5 grandkids to 8 in a matter of 6 months, which I'm sure they can't be happier about! This is how we told them.
I found the idea on pinterest (of course) and personalized mugs with the grandkids caricatures on them. And since there are three question marks, it took a little bit to put two and two together. I think making personalized mugs are my favorite thing to do! I've done about six of them already and will be doing more. Who doesn't want a coffee mug anyway?

So our Christmas was great, we were able to spread out the celebrations in four days, our last one being tomorrow. It's so nice to have family around to see and celebrate with. We love getting together and it's always a good time. Here are a few more pictures from our Christmas picture photo shoot.
We hope you had a very Merry Christmas and intend on having a happy new year!! See you in 2014 :-)