Thursday, June 3, 2010

Greenbay

Over Memorial Day weekend, we spent Sunday in Greenbay visiting family. My cousin's son Joshua was getting dedicated, so we went to my Aunt and Uncle's church and then had a nice time chatting and having lunch. We haven't seen Nate and Kristi since Joshua was born in September, about nine weeks early, I believe, but he is doing great! It was a nice trip, out of town, and with family. Our van made it there and back thankfully. The day before the battery had just died on me while I was driving, but we found out it was just a loose connection. Mark and I play on a softball team for church which started Tuesday, WE WON! But I hurt my leg, and the Thursday before Mark plays on a Common Ground softball game and he hurt himself, so needless to say, we've been looking for a good deal on a hot tub, for the sore muscles and hurting, aching bodies we have and probably will continue to have throughout the summer.