Sunday, October 23, 2016

Back to normal

As normal as it can get around here! We are finally done with soccer for the kids. It probably wasn't the best idea to tackle starting homeschool, two kids in soccer along with starting JBQ, volunteering on Sundays and two weeks of DFL and we can't forget about MOPS and donating twice a week (Which I didn't have on my calender!)
My goodness I'm glad we are out of that busy season, I seriously don't know how I survived! I mean truly I really thought I was losing my mind. My stress level was the highest it has ever been and my memory...well you can forget about that...literally!
As much as I like to have things to do this past couple months has definitely been too much. I'm just happy to be able to focus on getting our school routine back in the swing of things and have all my nights free to be home and enjoy life again before the holiday season is upon us!
We are now going to focus on getting our house ready for guests!! In addition to our murder mystery party we had scheduled for Mark's birthday and had to reschedule we are excited to have my parents come visit for the first time since moving here!! And celebrating thanksgiving with them :-)
So we are still getting projects finished and clearing out some boxes along with preparing a nice little guest room ;-)
Here are a few pictures from our soccer season through the YMCA. The kids enjoyed it and even made some goals! We are very proud of them. I love watching them progress and just have fun.