Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New beginnings

Hello world! Man I have missed writing!! It's been way too long and now that it's a new year I've decided there needs to be some changes...not only on here but in my life also. So be looking for the new look to my blog and the changes in my life that I will be writing about. I want to tell you that I'm starting a diet plan, and it's one that I did before so I know it works. I am also reading a book called "The Respect Dare" and if you haven't heard of it, look it up and take the dare with me and some friends. Talk about it each week and keep yourself held accountable so you can make your marriage greater!! I hope to blog at least once a week. But we'll see how things go. I am not too terribly busy, but with my back being restrained it's hard to sit or stand for long periods of time or do much of anything, bending, lifting, turning. It just hurts all the time. I am hoping it will end soon with new exercises and trips to the chiropractor. I was doing so good and I was released from active care from my appointments, and now it's like I started all over again, with the pain being much worse. So if you could keep me in your prayers I would appreciate it!! Thanks for listening and I hope you all have a great rest of your week.