Monday, March 12, 2012

Motivation

Well, since our baby is here I can finally focus on loosing the weight I have been trying to loose since the first baby...four years ago. So I found this cool "visual motivation" idea on pintrest, and hoping it will help. Mark suggested doing it with peanuts, and I was like, yeah, if I loose the weight, I get to eat the peanuts...not quite what I'm looking for. I am hoping to get into a routine and start on a 30 day program on the Wii. And of course taking walks with the kids when it gets nice out. With Kyron learning to ride his new bike, I will have to try to keep up with him, so it should be a good work out, along with keeping him occupied and maybe take a nap later in the day with Sarin, so I can have some time to myself, and maybe a nap on some days too. I will tell you, 55lbs is my goal to loose, but I would be happy with 30-40lbs at this point. I am hoping to take a year to evaluate how I have done, with eating right, nursing, and exercising and record tips and progress as it comes. Any encouragement and even a partner or two would be great!