Friday, April 29, 2011

April showers bring my birthday...and vacation!

Hello all. It's been a few weeks. I have changed my background, and if you have me as a friend on facebook, I've changed my profile picture and my banner. I now sport everything BEACH! While I dream of the sunny Florida beaches I will be sun bathing on in just a matter of days, I think of what life would be like if I could travel to warm weather all the time. I do love to be warm, and I definitely didn't pick the right place to live. But with all this nasty weather, rain, snow, being sick and what not, I still look ahead to my trip to Florida. I am so excited, I don't even have words. We are going in celebration of 5 years of marriage and my 25th birthday, and it being our first trip by ourselves since our honeymoon, let's just say it's long overdue! Just thought I would give you a little taste of what's to come in my life, hope your life is exciting too!