Monday, May 24, 2010

Then/Now

I stole this from my sister, who stole it from someone elses blog. They are probaby happy it's getting around! 20 years ago I... 1. was four years old 2. was excited to go into kindergarden 10 years ago I... 1. was not wanting to go to summer school 2. was homeschooled 3. lost most of my friends 5 years ago I... 1. was dating my future husband 2. was engaged on Thanksgiving 3. was excited to start the beginning of the rest of my life 3 years ago I... 1. Owned my own business 2. was getting pregnant 3. celebrated my one year anniversary 4. was planning to move out of our tiny apartment 1 year ago I... 1. celebrated my second Mother’s Day 2. bought a minivan 3. enjoyed the first year in our new home So far this year I... 1. Lost 17 pounds 2. went on a Sweetheart’s retreat 3. watched my baby turn into a two year old Yesterday I... 1. went on the first boat ride of the summer 2. got sunburned watching my son laugh 3. went to bed early Today I... 1. played tennis 2. worked out 3. organized the shed Tomorrow I... 1. will probably clean the house 2. will finish decorating Kyron’s room with Thomas 3. will go for a bike ride In the next year I... 1. want to loose more weight 2. hope to have a paved driveway 3. might have another child